April is National Child Abuse Awareness and Prevention Month and specifically, the last Sunday of April, is Blue Sunday, a day when the faith communities pray for young victims.
The power of prayer is a resource you can provide as a faith based community. Prayer brings hope and faith, and as a result strength to these victims.
On April 25th please pray specifically:
- That the children are brave enough to tell someone
- That the children remain strong and hopeful through their journey
- That the children will be rescued
- That the children are placed with caring people
- That their bodies and minds will be healed
- That they may find new trust, new hope and new peace
- For their rescuers and heroes
Please contact development director Emily Rappe’ Fisher for more information, [email protected]