The Children’s Safety Center provides training for professionals in the community on how to recognize and respond appropriately to allegations of all forms of child maltreatment. Through lecture and discussion, we cover:
- Overview of Children’s Safety Center and services provided
- Dynamics surrounding the reality of child abuse
- Physical and behavioral signs of all forms of child maltreatment
- Mandated Reporting and how to gather information FIRST
- Do’s and Don’ts if a child discloses abuse
- How to prevent maltreatment and protect our children
This training is intended for professionals and community members.
This training can be completed in 60 minutes or up to 90 minutes and can by customized to meet the needs of the participants.
This training is available by request at your facility or can be held at the Children’s Safety Center based on number of participants.
For more information or to schedule a training session, please contact Casey Atwood at (479) 872-6183 or at email@example.com.